LITTLE VALLEY – An Olean man sentenced to probation in a business burglary earlier this year pleaded guilty this week to charges in two Olean drug cases within the past five months.
Arturo D. Ross Sr., 40, currently being held in Cattaraugus County Jail, pleaded guilty to felony counts of criminal possession and sale of cocaine, on Feb. 20 and March 16.
County Court Judge Ronald D. Ploetz had sentenced him on Feb. 18 to five years’ probation in the burglary case. Ross faces sentencing in the drug cases on Sept. 23, according to Cattaraugus County District Attorney Lori Pettit Rieman.
Also this week:
• Kevin M. Stafford, 21, of Irving, and Kevin M. Beaver, 23, of Salamanca, both pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging them with grand larceny, possession of stolen property and criminal mischief in the theft of the SUV of an on-duty Seneca Nation marshal while the officer was on a call in Kill Buck on May 23. The SUV was heavily damaged when abandoned in gravel pits in the Town of Redhouse.
• Chaz D. Cossairt, 26, of Olean, was sentenced to a year in County Jail after being convicted of criminal facilitation and conspiracy. The crime occurred in Olean on Dec. 16.
• Bradley A. Stuckey, 27, of Olean, was ordered to serve a six-month shock-incarceration term and 4½ years of probation after being convicted of the attempted burglary of a City of Olean house last Nov. 6.
• Thomas L. Barone, 40, of Gowanda, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging him with felony and misdemeanor assault, reckless endangerment, criminal mischief and obstructing governmental administration for allegedly beating another man in the Town of Persia Feb. 20.
• Jennifer L. Abdo, 34, of Hinsdale, was placed on probation for five years and ordered to make full restitution on a grand larceny conviction in the theft of more than $1,000 from a Town of Allegany business last Dec. 7.