Mr. and Mrs. Carmen Battista of Sanborn celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a brunch at Deerwood Golf Course, North Tonawanda. Mr. Battista and Olga Orsi were married Aug. 14, 1948, in Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He is retired from Nabisco, Niagara Falls, with 42 years of service; she is retired from Carborundum, Wheatfield. They have two children, two grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Olga and Carmen Battista celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 115 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 105Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph