Mr. and Mrs. Carmen Battista of Sanborn celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a brunch at Deerwood Golf Course, North Tonawanda. Mr. Battista and Olga Orsi were married Aug. 14, 1948, in Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He is retired from Nabisco, Niagara Falls, with 42 years of service; she is retired from Carborundum, Wheatfield. They have two children, two grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Olga and Carmen Battista celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo