Mr. and Mrs. Philip Edward Koabel of Wilson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner for immediate family in Cammarata’s, Lockport. Mr. Koabel and Carol Ann Sarafin were married Aug. 10, 1963, in Assumption Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired tool grinder for Chevrolet Powertrain, Town of Tonawanda; she is a retired teacher’s assistant in the reading department at Stevenson Elementary School, Ransomville. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
Carol Ann and Philip Koabel celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 331 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 239 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals