Mr. and Mrs. Thomas M. Campbell of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Sean Patrick’s Restaurant, Getzville. Mr. Campbell and Nancy L. Ruch were married June 15, 1963, in Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Lakewood. He is retired from the New York State Police with 20 years of service and Computer Task Group in Buffalo; she is a retired medical office assistant. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Nancy and Tom Campbell
- 315 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph