Mr. and Mrs. Thomas M. Campbell of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Sean Patrick’s Restaurant, Getzville. Mr. Campbell and Nancy L. Ruch were married June 15, 1963, in Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Lakewood. He is retired from the New York State Police with 20 years of service and Computer Task Group in Buffalo; she is a retired medical office assistant. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Nancy and Tom Campbell
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 334 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 251 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 215 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 179 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change