Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Nathan Block of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends. Mr. Block and Lois Loonsk were married June 23, 1963, in the Statler Hotel. He is a retired principal for Buffalo Public Schools; she is a retired elementary teacher for Tonawanda schools. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Lois and Samuel Block
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance