Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Nathan Block of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends. Mr. Block and Lois Loonsk were married June 23, 1963, in the Statler Hotel. He is a retired principal for Buffalo Public Schools; she is a retired elementary teacher for Tonawanda schools. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Lois and Samuel Block
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home