LOCKPORT – Heavy machinery tore the first hole in the shell of the former Jubilee supermarket this week, starting the process of razing the store to make way for Lockport’s new twin-rink ice arena. The project will cost between $12 million and $13 million, and is targeted to be completed by September.
Market razing makes way for twin-rink ice arena
- 484Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 445 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 220 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 87Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres