The Lancaster School Board’s reorganizational meeting begins at 7 p.m. Monday in the former Central Avenue School, 149 Central Ave.
• A meeting of the village’s Public Works Committee begins at 6 p.m. Monday in Council Chambers in the Municipal Building, Broadway at Central Avenue.
• The Town and Planning boards meet at 6:15 p.m. Monday in Town Hall, 21 Central Ave., for an environmental review of the proposed storage building at Russell’s Steak, Chops & More, 6675 Transit Road. Also scheduled is a site plan review for a temporary building at Thomann Asphalt, 70 Gunnville Road.
• A Town Board work session begins at 6:30 p.m. Monday in Town Hall, followed by a regular business meeting at 7.
• The village’s Historic Preservation Commission will meet at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in the Municipal Building.
• Lancaster Market, which sells locally grown food and handcrafted products, is open twice a week through the end of October. Hours are 3 to 7 p.m. Thursdays at Kate’s Cousins Market, 6183 Broadway; and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sundays at 4913 Transit Road, in the parking lot of Lancaster Lanes.