Mr. and Mrs. John Sardina of Lake Wales, Fla., formerly of West Seneca, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family cruise. Mr. Sardina and Joan Porto were married July 27, 1963, in Annunciation Church in Buffalo. Both are retired. They have three children, seven grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
John and Joan Sardina
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud