Mr. and Mrs. John Sardina of Lake Wales, Fla., formerly of West Seneca, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family cruise. Mr. Sardina and Joan Porto were married July 27, 1963, in Annunciation Church in Buffalo. Both are retired. They have three children, seven grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
John and Joan Sardina
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals