Mr. and Mrs. John M. Finnegan of Hamburg celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with an intimate family luncheon at Mason’s Grille 52 in Hamburg. Mr. Finnegan and Jean Dopp were married June 13, 1953, in St. Agnes Church in Utica. He is a former divisional manager and retired management contract negotiator for New York Telephone Co. They have two children and six grandchildren.
John and Jean Finnegan
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo