Mr. and Mrs. James Napierala of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a tent party for family and friends in their backyard. A trip to Las Vegas is planned for the fall. Mr. Napierala and Lucy Wojciechowski were married July 27, 1963, in St. Gabriel Church in Elma. He is retired from Chevrolet Foundry in Tonawanda and Chevrolet Gear and Axle in Buffalo; she is retired owner and operator for Good Tymes Restaurant in Depew. They have a son.
James and Lucy Napierala
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home