Mr. and Mrs. Henry C. Boulware of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a small family reception at Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More, Lancaster. A three-day getaway gift from their daughters is planned for the future. Mr. Boulware and Sirgustia Osborne were married July 20, 1963, in Buffalo. He is retired from General Motors Powertrain Plant in Tonawanda; she is a retired personal care aide. They have three daughters and two grandchildren.
Henry and Sirgustia Boulware
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph