Mr. and Mrs. Henry C. Boulware of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a small family reception at Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More, Lancaster. A three-day getaway gift from their daughters is planned for the future. Mr. Boulware and Sirgustia Osborne were married July 20, 1963, in Buffalo. He is retired from General Motors Powertrain Plant in Tonawanda; she is a retired personal care aide. They have three daughters and two grandchildren.
Henry and Sirgustia Boulware
- 545 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 97 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws
- 92 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground