Mr. and Mrs. Harvey Brown Jr. of West Seneca celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at LongHorn Steakhouse Restaurant in Orchard Park. Mr. Brown and Helen Szenina were married July 25, 1953, in Holy Ghost Catholic Church, Lackawanna. He is a retired supervisor for Bethlehem Steel in Lackawanna. They have three children, five grandchildren and a great-granddaughter.
Harvey and Helen Brown
- 405 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 259Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified