The Hamburg School Board is scheduled to vote Tuesday night on whether to remove Catherine Schrauth Forcucci from the board. A special meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, at Armor Elementary School, 5301 Abbott Road.
• Registration is being accepted for Hamburg’s Town Tot early childhood education program for preschoolers ages 3 to 5.
Classes are held 9:15 to 11:45 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during the school year, beginning Sept. 8.
Town Tot is held at the town’s Recreation Center Classroom, 2982 Lakeview Road (Nike Base).
• The Hamburg Village Board will hold a work session at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, followed by its regular meeting at 7, in Village Hall, 100 Main St.
• The Frontier School Board meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday in Frontier Educational Center, 5120 Orchard Ave. Following an executive session, the open meeting will resume at about 7 in the board room.
• Blasdell Farmer’s Market will be open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday in the parking lot at Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, 3785 South Park Ave.
• Housing Opportunities Made Equal will conduct office hours from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday at the Hamburg Community Development Department, 6122 South Park Ave., next to Town Hall. A counselor will be on hand to answer questions about fair housing law and landlord-tenant relations.
• A Blasdell Village Board meeting begins at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Village Hall, 121 Miriam Ave.
• The Village of Hamburg’s Recreation Commission will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday in Village Hall.
• A Village of Hamburg Zoning Board of Appeals meeting begins at 7 p.m. Thursday in Village Hall.
• Hamburg Farmers Market is open from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday in the village municipal parking lot, with entrances on Main and Union streets.