The Flavor of Hamburg sidewalk festival, which will offer visitors a taste of the community that goes beyond its restaurants, is Saturday.
Scheduled for noon to 8 p.m. at Main and Buffalo streets, the festival will feature an art show, activities for children and merchant tents.
• The Hamburg Village Board has a work session at 5:30 p.m. Monday, followed by a regular meeting at 7, in Village Hall, 100 Main St.
• The Frontier School Board meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday in Frontier Educational Center, 5120 Orchard Ave. Following an executive session, the public portion of the meeting will begin at 7.
• A meeting of the Village of Hamburg’s Architectural Review Committee begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Village Hall.
• The town Planning Board meets at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday in Room 7B in Town Hall, 6100 South Park Ave.
• A meeting of the Village of Hamburg Economic Development Committee begins at 9 a.m. Wednesday in Village Hall.
• Blasdell Farmer’s Market is open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday in the parking lot at Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, 3785 South Park Ave.
• A Blasdell Village Board meeting begins at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in Village Hall, 121 Miriam Ave.
• Crash Cadillac will perform at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Memorial Park, Lake and Union streets. Rain site is the Union-Pleasant Elementary School auditorium.
• Hamburg Farmers Market is open from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday in the village municipal parking lot, with entrances on Main and Union streets.