The Frontier School Board meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday at Frontier Educational Center, 5120 Orchard Ave.
The board plans to go into executive session and then conduct its reorganizational meeting at about 7 p.m. A hearing on the district’s code of conduct will take place after the reorganizational meeting, and will be followed by a regular meeting.
• A Hamburg Village Board work session begins at 5:30 p.m. Monday in Village Hall, 100 Main St. A regular meeting follows at 7.
• The Village of Hamburg’s Historic Preservation Commission will meet at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in Village Hall.
• The Village of Hamburg’s Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Village Hall.
• A meeting of the Village of Hamburg’s Environmental Commission begins at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Village Hall.
• The Village of Hamburg’s Traffic Safety Committee meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in Village Hall.
• A meeting of the Village of Hamburg’s Recreation Trails Task Force begins at 7 p.m. Thursday in Village Hall.
• The Blasdell Farmer’s Market is open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday in the parking lot at Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, 3785 South Park Ave.
• Tom Stahl and the Dangerfields will headline the Blasdell concert series at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at JFK Playground on Grafton Avenue, between Avon and Allen.
• The Village of Hamburg’s concert series continues at 7 p.m. Wednesday with the Buffalo Niagara Concert Band in Memorial Park, Lake and Union streets. The rain site is the Union-Pleasant Elementary School auditorium.
• Hamburg Farmers Market is open from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday in the village municipal parking lot, with entrances on Main and Union streets.
• The Hamburg Garden Walk and Fair start at 10 a.m. Saturday in Memorial Park.