Postal customers looking for the Hamburg Mail and More Contract Postal Unit (CPU) will find it inside the Fancy That store in One Staub Square building, 1 Buffalo St.
Customers will continue to have access to stamps and shipping services at the store from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday.
Also this week:
• The Hamburg Village Board will hold a work session at 5:30 p.m. Monday followed by a regular meeting at 7 p.m. in Village Hall, 100 Main St.
• The Frontier School Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in regular session, following a 4 p.m. executive session. The board meets in the board room of the Frontier Educational Center, 5120 Orchard Ave., Hamburg.
• The Hamburg Village Architectural Review Committee will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Village Hall.
• State Sen. Mark Grisanti will address a Hamburg Chamber of Commerce luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at Woodlawn Beach State Park Pavilion, 3580 Lakeshore Road. Call the chamber at 649-7917 to register.
• The Blasdell Farmers Market runs from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday in the parking lot of Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, 3785 South Park Ave.
• The town Planning Board will conduct a work session at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday in Room 7B in Town Hall, 6100 South Park Ave., followed by a regular meeting at 7 p.m. The board will discuss the environmental report for Sherwood Meadows, and a possible moratorium on electronic signs.
• The Blasdell Village Board will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Village Hall, 121 Miriam Ave.
• The Hamburg Village Environmental Conservation Commission will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday in Village Hall.
• Chonda Pierce will perform at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Wesleyan Church of Hamburg, 4999 McKinley Pkwy.
• The Hamburg Farmer’s market is open from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday in the municipal parking lot between Main and Union streets.