Mr. and Mrs. William A. Page of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Page and the former Earlie M. Terrell were married Aug. 29, 1953, in the bride’s home in Buffalo. He is a retired construction worker for Local 210. She is retired from Buffalo China. They have five children, seven grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
William and Earlie Page celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 149Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 97Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 90 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice