Mr. and Mrs. William A. Page of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Page and the former Earlie M. Terrell were married Aug. 29, 1953, in the bride’s home in Buffalo. He is a retired construction worker for Local 210. She is retired from Buffalo China. They have five children, seven grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
William and Earlie Page celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 149Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud