Mr. and Mrs. William A. Page of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Page and the former Earlie M. Terrell were married Aug. 29, 1953, in the bride’s home in Buffalo. He is a retired construction worker for Local 210. She is retired from Buffalo China. They have five children, seven grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
William and Earlie Page celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals