Mr. and Mrs. Will Andrews of Sarasota, Fla., formerly of Depew, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Newnan, Ga. Mr. Andrews and Janet Dembrose were married Sept. 12, 1953, in Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is a retired Buffalo detective; she is currently working as a real estate agent. They had three children and have five granddaughters.
Will and Janet Andrews celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 307 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph