Mr. and Mrs. Will Andrews of Sarasota, Fla., formerly of Depew, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Newnan, Ga. Mr. Andrews and Janet Dembrose were married Sept. 12, 1953, in Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is a retired Buffalo detective; she is currently working as a real estate agent. They had three children and have five granddaughters.
Will and Janet Andrews celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 225Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified