Mr. and Mrs. Rosaire Vaillancourt of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a with family gathering in Garlock’s Restaurant, Lockport. Mr. Vaillancourt and the former Virginia Zobrist were married Aug. 8, 1953, in St. Francis Church, City of Tonawanda. He is a retired owner of Vaillancourt Home Design of North Tonawanda. She is a retired secretary of the family business. They have three children, three grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Virginia and Rosaire Vaillancourt celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals