Mr. and Mrs. Rosaire Vaillancourt of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a with family gathering in Garlock’s Restaurant, Lockport. Mr. Vaillancourt and the former Virginia Zobrist were married Aug. 8, 1953, in St. Francis Church, City of Tonawanda. He is a retired owner of Vaillancourt Home Design of North Tonawanda. She is a retired secretary of the family business. They have three children, three grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Virginia and Rosaire Vaillancourt celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph