Mr. and Mrs. Rosaire Vaillancourt of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a with family gathering in Garlock’s Restaurant, Lockport. Mr. Vaillancourt and the former Virginia Zobrist were married Aug. 8, 1953, in St. Francis Church, City of Tonawanda. He is a retired owner of Vaillancourt Home Design of North Tonawanda. She is a retired secretary of the family business. They have three children, three grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Virginia and Rosaire Vaillancourt celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 393 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo