Mr. and Mrs. Richard I. MacVittie Sr. of The Villages, Fla., formerly of Williamsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More, Lancaster. Mr. MacVittie and Thelma Beiter were married July 10, 1948, in St. Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is a retired steamfitter for Local 395. She is retired from the Williamsville schools. They have four children, five grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Thelma and Richard MacVittie celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo