Mr. and Mrs. Salvator J. Caci of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Caci and Rosalie Pacicca were married Sept. 11, 1948, in St. Columba-Brigid Church in Buffalo. He retired from Barcalo Manufacturing. They have three children, six grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Rosalie and Salvator Caci celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 272 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home