Mr. and Mrs. Jerome Paladino of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with papal blessing by the Rev. Robert M. Yetter at a reception hosted by their children in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Paladino and Rosalie Sicurella were married Sept. 2, 1963, in Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is owner of Jerry’s Barber Shop; she retired from M&T Bank. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Rosalie and Jerome Paladino celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo