Mr. and Mrs. Jerome Paladino of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with papal blessing by the Rev. Robert M. Yetter at a reception hosted by their children in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Paladino and Rosalie Sicurella were married Sept. 2, 1963, in Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is owner of Jerry’s Barber Shop; she retired from M&T Bank. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Rosalie and Jerome Paladino celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 300 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 159Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph