Mr. and Mrs. Richard K. Vantine Sr. of Youngstown celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a quiet evening with their children at home. Mr. Vantine and Roberta L. Riggs were married Aug. 21, 1948, in Hamburg Presbyterian Church. He is a retired general foreman for the shipping department of Ford Motor Co. with 40 years of service; she is a retired dental assistant at the University at Buffalo Dental School. They have five children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Roberta and Richard Vantine celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 276 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 133 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 66 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home