Mr. and Mrs. Richard K. Vantine Sr. of Youngstown celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a quiet evening with their children at home. Mr. Vantine and Roberta L. Riggs were married Aug. 21, 1948, in Hamburg Presbyterian Church. He is a retired general foreman for the shipping department of Ford Motor Co. with 40 years of service; she is a retired dental assistant at the University at Buffalo Dental School. They have five children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Roberta and Richard Vantine celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 451Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance