Mr. and Mrs. Robert W. Mols of Williamsville celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Mols and Grace M. Jaeger were married Sept. 13, 1943, in Zoar Evangelical and Reformed Church, Buffalo during his three-day pass from the Army Air Forces Band in Washington. D.C. He is professor emeritus in the music department at the University at Buffalo. They have three children, four grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Robert and Grace Mols celebrate 70th weddings anniversary
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 149Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud