Mr. and Mrs. Raymond H. Dunkel of Farnham celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Russell’s Steak, Chops and More, Lancaster, followed by a Caribbean cruise. Mr. Dunkel and Lorraine A. Kaznowski were married Sept. 6, 1958, in Queen of Peace Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired command sergeant major and security manager for M&T Bank, Buffalo. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Raymond and Lorraine Dunkel celebrate 55th wedding anniversary
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 232 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 153 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 120 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws