Mr. and Mrs. Raymond H. Dunkel of Farnham celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Russell’s Steak, Chops and More, Lancaster, followed by a Caribbean cruise. Mr. Dunkel and Lorraine A. Kaznowski were married Sept. 6, 1958, in Queen of Peace Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired command sergeant major and security manager for M&T Bank, Buffalo. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Raymond and Lorraine Dunkel celebrate 55th wedding anniversary
- 307 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph