Mr. and Mrs. Raymond C. Haines of Blasdell celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and blessing in Our Mother of Good Counsel Catholic Church, Blasdell, followed by an intimate gathering of family and friends in Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More. Lancaster. Mr. Haines and Phyllis W. Kasperek were married Aug. 17, 1963, in Our Mother of Good Counsel Church. He is a retired teacher for Frontier Central School District with 37 years of service; she is a former teacher for Frontier Central. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Phyllis and Raymond Haines celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance