Mr. and Mrs. Paul Kubiak of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a special marital blessing and Mass in St. Andrew Catholic Church, Sloan, followed by a family dinner in Kiebzak’s Restaurant and a trip to Aruba. Mr. Kubiak and Carol Pajak were married Sept. 7, 1963, in St. Josaphat Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is a retired superintendent of buildings and grounds for Cheektowaga Sloan schools; she is a retired teacher’s aide for Cheektowaga Sloan schools. They have four children and 15 grandchildren.
Paul and Carol Kubiak celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph