Mr. and Mrs. Frederick John Dirr of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception in American Legion Post 1041, Buffalo. Mr. Dirr and Patricia Ann Pruchniewicz were married Sept. 14, 1963, in St. Casimir Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Coca-Cola Bottling Co., Town of Tonawanda. They have four children and two grandchildren.
Patricia and Frederick Dirr celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph