Mr. and Mrs. George Cipressi of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Cipressi and Minnie Zizzi were married Sept. 5, 1953, in St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Bethlehem Steel Corp., Lackawanna; she is a retired secretary. They have three sons, five grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
Minnie and George Cipressi celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 307 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph