Mr. and Mrs. Michael G. O’Connell of Wilmington, N.C., formerly of Buffalo, celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a cocktail reception hosted by their daughter Lynn and son Michael III in their son’s home in Wilmington. Mr. O’Connell and Helen Y. Marcotte were married Sept. 4, 1948, in Buffalo. Before retiring to North Carolina in 1985, Mike taught at Nichols School and Helen was a reading specialist for the Lancaster School System.
Mike and Helen O’Connell celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 281 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph