Mr. and Mrs. Michael G. O’Connell of Wilmington, N.C., formerly of Buffalo, celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a cocktail reception hosted by their daughter Lynn and son Michael III in their son’s home in Wilmington. Mr. O’Connell and Helen Y. Marcotte were married Sept. 4, 1948, in Buffalo. Before retiring to North Carolina in 1985, Mike taught at Nichols School and Helen was a reading specialist for the Lancaster School System.
Mike and Helen O’Connell celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance