Mr. and Mrs. Maurice D. Hoffman of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a stay in the Pillar and Post, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont., including a surprise dinner and buggy ride hosted by their children, followed by a trip to Toronto. Mr. Hoffman and Betsy E. Chamberlain were married June 7, 1963, in St. Paul’s Cathedral, Buffalo. He is owner of Hoffman Automotive in Buffalo, in business for 44 years; she works for the family business. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Maurice and Betsy Hoffman celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home