ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. and Mrs. Anton Culig of Hamburg celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner at home. Mr. Culig and Mary B. Morog were married Aug. 29, 1953, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Welland, Ont. He is retired owner of Blue Ribbon Construction and Tony’s Original Ox and Pig Roast, and formerly worked for W.W. Kimmins & Sons; she is a former nanny and previously worked for Fedders, Marine Midland Bank and Sears. They have four daughters and two grandsons.