Mr. and Mrs. David Brignone of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in the Paddock Dome, Town of Tonawanda. A renewal of marriage vows is planned Oct. 27 in St. Joseph Cathedral, Buffalo. Mr. Brignone and Marjorie Caputo were married Sept. 7, 1963, in St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church, Akron. He is a retired machinist for LVD Strippit, Akron; she is a retired office worker. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Marjorie and David Brignone celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 361 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo