Mr. and Mrs. Leonard Komanski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon for family and friends in Magruders Restaurant, Depew. Mr. Komanski and Bonnie Kelly were married Sept. 7, 1963, in St. Mary on the Hill Catholic Church, Lancaster. He is a retired electrician for Westinghouse; she is a retired cafeteria manager for St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute. They have four children and six grandchildren.
Leonard and Bonnie Komanski celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 88 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice