Mr. and Mrs. Michael Deakin of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church, Amherst, followed by a family dinner at Brookfield Country Club, Clarence. Mr. Deakin and Kathleen Gallagher were married Sept. 7, 1963, in Our Lady of Victory Basilica, Lackawanna. He is former partner for accounting firm Ernst & Young and currently is owner and operator for Val-Kro Industrial Plating Inc. in North Tonawanda. They have four children and 11 grandchildren.
Kathleen and Michael Deakin celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 305 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph