Mr. and Mrs. Michael Deakin of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church, Amherst, followed by a family dinner at Brookfield Country Club, Clarence. Mr. Deakin and Kathleen Gallagher were married Sept. 7, 1963, in Our Lady of Victory Basilica, Lackawanna. He is former partner for accounting firm Ernst & Young and currently is owner and operator for Val-Kro Industrial Plating Inc. in North Tonawanda. They have four children and 11 grandchildren.
Kathleen and Michael Deakin celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 259 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home