Mr. and Mrs. John F. Schaller of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at St. John Vianney Catholic Church in Orchard Park, following a family trip hosted by their children to Outer Banks, N.C. Mr. Schaller and Karen L. Evers were married July 13, 1963, in St. Aloysius Catholic Church in Cheektowaga. He is a retired assistant police chief for the Cheektowaga Police Department; she is a retired staff development rnurse for Catholic Health System. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
Karen and John Schaller celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo