Mr. and Mrs. Paul Meyer of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a picnic for family and friends at their home. A trip to Hawaii is planned for October. Mr. Meyer and Joyce Bucklaew were married Sept. 7, 1963, in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville. He is retired from retail sales at General Foods/Kraft and presently is a 47-year active member of Clarence Fire Company and Fire Police Squad; she is a retired cosmetologist. They have four children and five grandchildren.
Joyce and Paul Meyer celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 384 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo