Mr. and Mrs. Paul Meyer of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a picnic for family and friends at their home. A trip to Hawaii is planned for October. Mr. Meyer and Joyce Bucklaew were married Sept. 7, 1963, in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville. He is retired from retail sales at General Foods/Kraft and presently is a 47-year active member of Clarence Fire Company and Fire Police Squad; she is a retired cosmetologist. They have four children and five grandchildren.
Joyce and Paul Meyer celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice