Mr. and Mrs. Alvin Mackey of Perrysburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Their children, Nadine Mackey, Tad and his wife, Debbie Mackey, along with Mrs. Mackey’s sister, Irene, and her husband, Howard Armbruster, were on hand to celebrate with them. Mr. Mackey and the former Joyce Stearns were married Aug. 10, 1963, in First Congregational Church of Angola by the 90-year-old Rev. Joseph Phillips. He is a retired supervisor for National Fuel Gas. She is a retired secretary for Aldrich Street School, Gowanda. They have two children.
Joyce and Alvin Mackey celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 188 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 74 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals