Mr. and Mrs. Alvin Mackey of Perrysburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Their children, Nadine Mackey, Tad and his wife, Debbie Mackey, along with Mrs. Mackey’s sister, Irene, and her husband, Howard Armbruster, were on hand to celebrate with them. Mr. Mackey and the former Joyce Stearns were married Aug. 10, 1963, in First Congregational Church of Angola by the 90-year-old Rev. Joseph Phillips. He is a retired supervisor for National Fuel Gas. She is a retired secretary for Aldrich Street School, Gowanda. They have two children.
Joyce and Alvin Mackey celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 284 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph