Mr. and Mrs. Elmer Uhle of Buffalo celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Uhle and Joann Dressler were married Aug. 31, 1958, in Queen of the Most Holy Rosary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired truck driver for Flickinger’s; she is retired from school food service. They have six children, 13 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Joann and Elmer Uhle celebrate 55th wedding anniversary
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance