Mr. and Mrs. Elmer Uhle of Buffalo celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Uhle and Joann Dressler were married Aug. 31, 1958, in Queen of the Most Holy Rosary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired truck driver for Flickinger’s; she is retired from school food service. They have six children, 13 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Joann and Elmer Uhle celebrate 55th wedding anniversary
- 312 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph