Mr. and Mrs. James P. Winkler of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party hosted by their children and grandchildren in Michael’s Landing, North Tonawanda. Mr. Winkler and Pat Grant were married Feb. 23, 1963, in Most Holy Redeemer Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is owner of Forms In A Wink, North Tonawanda; she is a retired chemist. They have three children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Jim and Pat Winkler celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground