Mr. and Mrs. James M. Bellaire of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family brunch in the Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Bellaire and Kathleen A. Hanley were married Sept. 21, 1963, in St. Simon’s Episcopal Church, Buffalo. He is a retired senior engineering technician for Moog Inc., with 42 years of service. They have three children and three grandchildren.
James and Kathleen Bellaire celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 307 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph