Mr. and Mrs. James M. Bellaire of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family brunch in the Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Bellaire and Kathleen A. Hanley were married Sept. 21, 1963, in St. Simon’s Episcopal Church, Buffalo. He is a retired senior engineering technician for Moog Inc., with 42 years of service. They have three children and three grandchildren.
James and Kathleen Bellaire celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 132 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance