Mr. and Mrs. James B. Carney of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a nuptial Mass officiated by Monsignor Thomas F. Maloney in St. Amelia Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a gathering hosted by their children for family and friends. Mr. Carney and Catherine Carey were married Sept. 7, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired service manager for Sofas & Chairs and is employed at St. Amelia’s Parish; she is a family counselor at Renaissance House, West Seneca. They have four children and six grandchildren.
James and Catherine Carney celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo