Mr. and Mrs. James B. Carney of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a nuptial Mass officiated by Monsignor Thomas F. Maloney in St. Amelia Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a gathering hosted by their children for family and friends. Mr. Carney and Catherine Carey were married Sept. 7, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired service manager for Sofas & Chairs and is employed at St. Amelia’s Parish; she is a family counselor at Renaissance House, West Seneca. They have four children and six grandchildren.
James and Catherine Carney celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 216 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 98 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals