Mr. and Mrs. Henry A. Poppendeck of Getzville celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Poppendeck and Janice L. Clark were married Sept. 4, 1943, in St. Matthews United Church of Christ, Buffalo. He is a retired mechanical engineer for Bethlehem Steel; she is a former registered nurse at Millard Fillmore Hospital, Mercy Hospital and BOCES. They have six children, nine grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Henry and Janice Poppendeck celebrate 70th wedding anniversary
- 472Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 117 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance