Mr. and Mrs. Richard J. Lynch of Hamburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner hosted by their children at Springville Country Club. Mr. Lynch and Gloria Fetcho met while working at The Buffalo Evening News. They were married Sept. 21, 1963, in Our Mother of Good Counsel Catholic Church, Blasdell. He is a retired public safety dispatcher for the Town of Hamburg; she is retired from Hospice Buffalo. They have five children and 13 grandchildren.
Gloria and Dick Lynch celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 232 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 153 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 120 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws