Mr. and Mrs. Glenn F. Hurst of Getzville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Sean Patrick’s Restaurant, Getzville. Mr. Hurst and Beverley Fish were married Aug. 24, 1963, in Evangelical United Brethren Church, Great Valley. He is professor emeritus of education at Buffalo State College; she is a retired music teacher in Clarence Central Schools. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Glenn and Beverley Hurst celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 98Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice