Mr. and Mrs. Glenn F. Hurst of Getzville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Sean Patrick’s Restaurant, Getzville. Mr. Hurst and Beverley Fish were married Aug. 24, 1963, in Evangelical United Brethren Church, Great Valley. He is professor emeritus of education at Buffalo State College; she is a retired music teacher in Clarence Central Schools. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Glenn and Beverley Hurst celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 166Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud