Mr. and Mrs. Paul J. Cardarella of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate dinner. A trip is planned for a later date. Mr. Cardarella and Geri Nadolinski were married Sept. 14, 1963, in Holy Spirit Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired police officer for the City of Buffalo; she is a retired payroll clerk for the Buffalo Board of Education. They have a daughter and two grandchildren.
Geri and Paul Cardarella celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 384 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo