Mr. and Mrs. Paul J. Cardarella of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate dinner. A trip is planned for a later date. Mr. Cardarella and Geri Nadolinski were married Sept. 14, 1963, in Holy Spirit Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired police officer for the City of Buffalo; she is a retired payroll clerk for the Buffalo Board of Education. They have a daughter and two grandchildren.
Geri and Paul Cardarella celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 236 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 126 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals