Mr. and Mrs. John R. Schnitter of Clarence Center celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Schnitter and Geraldine T. Shea were married Aug. 22, 1953, in Holy Family Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired Town of Tonawanda building inspector and former owner of North Town Tile, Town of Tonawanda, for 35 years; she is retired from the Erie County Social Services Department. They have four children and six grandchildren.
Geri and Jack Schnitter celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 241 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 111 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph