Mr. and Mrs. John R. Schnitter of Clarence Center celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Schnitter and Geraldine T. Shea were married Aug. 22, 1953, in Holy Family Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired Town of Tonawanda building inspector and former owner of North Town Tile, Town of Tonawanda, for 35 years; she is retired from the Erie County Social Services Department. They have four children and six grandchildren.
Geri and Jack Schnitter celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 223 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws