Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Killian of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Blessed Mother Teresa Catholic Church, Depew, followed by a reception in Falcons Hall, Depew. Mr. Killian and Geraldine Wieczorek were married Sept. 7, 1963, in St. Augustine Catholic Church, Depew. He is retired from Scott Aviation, Lancaster. They have four children and a grandchild.
Geraldine and Joseph Killian celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home