Mr. and Mrs. Gary Jackson of Grand Island celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at River Oaks Country Club, Grand Island. Mr. Jackson and Carol Hawkins were married Aug. 31, 1963, in Trinity Lutheran Church, Toronto. He is a retired audio- visual technician for Grand Island School District; she is a retired typist/receptionist for Grand Island School District and a former Buffalo News distributor. They have three children and 11 grandchildren.
Gary and Carol Jackson celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 484Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 446 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 220 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 87Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres