Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Rebmann of Alden celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with family in Virginia Beach, Va. Mr. Rebmann and Gail Falconer were married Aug. 31, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Alden. He is retired from the General Motors Axle Plant with 33 years of service; she is presently working for Tops Markets in Alden. They have six children, 15 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Gail and Ronald Rebmann celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 225Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified