Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Rebmann of Alden celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with family in Virginia Beach, Va. Mr. Rebmann and Gail Falconer were married Aug. 31, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Alden. He is retired from the General Motors Axle Plant with 33 years of service; she is presently working for Tops Markets in Alden. They have six children, 15 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Gail and Ronald Rebmann celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 307 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph